I have brain cancer

Never thought Iʼd be saying this but as of last week I now know that I have brain cancer. Brain cancer, the same thing that took my dad from me and grandpa from my kids. When I tell others about how my dad passed, they almost always give me the same look and ask me if it is genetic. The truth is, itʼs that rare for an occurrence like this especially only 3 years apart. Itʼs very hard to plan ahead when you donʼt even know what your timeline is. I had plans to bring my husband to Seoul for a quick trip, just the two of us. I donʼt even know when that can happen. The only thing I know is inevitable is death. If there is no death, there is no life. As a Christian, I am no longer afraid of death. I believe in Christ and I have faith that there is something much more meaningful waiting at the end. For now, I will start writing again and to leave a few messages here and there for my kids and husband.

Comments